HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forum Role Play!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valorae

PostSubject: Forum Role Play!   Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Howdy,

I'm back from vacation - beach time was fun - and will be doing some writing on the forum, I think. I might poke Amanda about it moreover to set things up cleaner, but I'm probably going to post a sort of "character sheet" somewhere to reference some solid info about my own character and how it's not just a sprung up fan fiction or what not - although I do suppose that's precisely what it is?

Anyway, post in here if you're up for some forum interaction! Besides tracking into the past, possibly into former contracts, I was setting up for a personal arc (non-canon as the contents might become questionable) and who knows, maybe you'll find it of interest to read up on.

P.S. I didn't take note of the chat info prior to the subscription expiration... Sending that info would be awesome too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valorae

PostSubject: Re: Forum Role Play!   Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Character Sheet template:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] The name of your character, proper, nicknames, titles, and otherwise
[b]Race:[/b] The character's current race (Undead, Human, etc.)
[b]Sex:[/b] Current (I acknowledge there mere be a Tiresias about)
[b]Age:[/b] How old your character is (be precise if possible; Azeroth follows Earth's calendar; Undead reference their rising from the grave)
[b]Class:[/b] as played in game to reference your skill set overall ("complex" classes like Demon Hunter, Dark Ranger, or Farseer, etc., should try to be obtained through a story arc)
[b]Affiliation(s):[/b] Horde or Alliance (additional factions or leagues as well, though the focus should be on active factions of which your character is "exalted" with; "exalted" as in known with a friendly and helpful regard, a leader, or worthy member)
[b]Home:[/b] Your retreat, a hole in the ground or grand tower - within reason!

[b]Concept:[/b] A quick note about what's going on with your character over all
[b]Appearance:[/b] What your character looks, smells, and sounds like.
[b]Personality:[/b] A look at the intangible qualities of your character.

[b]History:[/b] Long, short, vague, or detailed - some account of your character's place in the time line, be it a time line in fact, or a long historical account of its own with a tracing of lineage!

[b]Skills/Talents:[/b] Those from the game if desired, moreover any exception skills, talents, knowledge, or otherwise that isn't tracked by a skill or chart in the game (Singing, dancing, painting, other professions)

[b]Possessions:[/b] A list to account for all goods you have to your name, quality, description, locations, values - you might organize them to several inventories, like vaults, bags, horse sacks, and personal packs

[b]Property:[/b] Any estates to your name, be it a tent on your person, a bunk in a barracks, or your personal tower in Eversong! Be sure to mention the location. You might track your own doings as well, such as if your character had been dwelling around a certain point for some time.

[b]Arcs:[/b]
[.url=url here]Title[/url] - This would be a functional link on the forum to link to your active story telling
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forum Role Play!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1